Stay tuned!!! Autocross is back!
As we finish finalizing our 2022 season, watch for updates on event dates and locations.
Below are just a few of the reminders when it comes to auto crossing with us.
Registration is done via MotorsportReg.
Numbers can be applied with shoe polish or painters tape (usually available at the registration desk) if you don't have vinyl or magnetic numbers.
You do not need to have a BMW to autocross with us. We’re all automotive enthusiasts and encourage you to bring any marque to run. However, we do not allow trucks, SUV’s, 4x4, or other vehicles with a high center of gravity.
Car Tech Review
A technical review will be performed on each car. We use a "roving tech" system, so cars will be checked in the paddock area. If your car is ready for tech leave the hood open so the tech team can check it. Items that are checked during tech include:
• All loose objects removed from car interior and trunk, including driver floor mat
• Rapid Throttle return
• Battery secure
• Firm Brake Pedal
• No play in Wheel bearings
• Adequate tire tread (no cord showing)
• Helmet within one generation of current Snell rating. Must have hologram with SA or M 2015 or newer (Loaner helmets are available to drivers that don't have a Snell-certified helmet).
• All participants must have a valid driver's license.
• All participants and spectators must sign the GVC waiver on site.