Thank you for your interest in our autocross program!
If you are new to autocross, great! We look forward to meeting new people at our events. Before going on, we would recommend checking out our “What’s an Autocross” page found here: What_is_an_Autocross
This year we will not be using MotorsportReg. Please check in with registration upon arrival at the event.
BMWCCA / Porsche Member: $30
Numbers can be applied with shoe polish or painters tape (usually available at the registration desk) if you don't have vinyl or magnetic numbers.
GVC BMW CCA Top Gun Challenge Rules
Our Top Gun Challenge is a fun way for our membership to compete with one another. Points are earned each event and collected at the end of the season.
Vehicle Type Requirements
- All BMW CCA members are eligible for the Top Gun Challenge.
- Must be a BMW CCA member by the fourth event of the year.
- Best 5 out of 6 event finishes count. In the event of a tie the 6th event will be used as the tie breaker.
- Points are only earned on tires having a tire wear rating (UTQG) of 200 or above.
You do not need to have a BMW to autocross with us. We’re all automotive enthusiasts and encourage you to bring any marque to run. However, we do not allow trucks, SUV’s, 4x4, or other vehicles with a high center of gravity to run.
Car Tech Review
A technical review will be performed on each car. We use a "roving tech" system, so cars will be checked in the paddock area. If your car is ready for tech leave the hood open so the tech team can check it. Items that are checked during tech include:
• All loose objects removed from car interior and trunk, including driver floor mat
• Rapid Throttle return
• Battery secure
• Firm Brake Pedal
• No play in Wheel bearings
• Adequate tire tread (no cord showing)
• Helmet within one generation of current Snell rating. Must have hologram with SA or M 2005 or newer. Loaner helmets are available to drivers that don't have a Snell-certified helmet.
• All participants must have a valid driver's license.
• All participants and spectators must sign the GVC waiver on site.
Please email the Autocross Chairs
for more information on how to participate, instruct, or volunteer at these events.
Remember to check our Home Page
for the most current event information!